This realistic autumn themed golf course is 18 holes, par 72 and play 6,838 yards. Medium firmness and Medium/Fast greens. There is a lot of risk/reward off the tee on this course. The aggressive route will require you to shape your shots. Most holes are short enough so you wont be punished for taking the safer route. The greens are receptive and have subtle slope. They are, however, a little quick and can punish poorly placed approach shots.
- Many holes have multiple elevation changes from tee to green, which keeps interesting
- Good variety of lengths on holes of all pars
- Green speed/firmness works well
- 18 is an absolutely gorgeous finishing hole
- The lighting is low and the course is very dark...shadows are brutal in spots
- Laggy in certain spots due to big trees casting big shadows -- may not play smooth for everyone
- Too many holes had peninsular or island greens; started to feel repetitive
- Lots of steep ledges and fall-offs that could have used some smoothing out to look more aesthetically pleasing
Good overall effort from Scarpacci, and a solid follow up to TPC Scarpacci. Clearly the effort was put in. Nothing is autogenerated, and the holes are shaped with care. Lots of the elevation changes are extreme, resulting in some blind tee shots and second shots that really shouldn't have been. More work smoothing out some of the steep ledges would make this one a little prettier. The lighting is pretty brutal on a few holes, but that's a simple fix. A few really good holes, many pretty good holes, a few clunkers where the execution could have been a little better. However, this is a fun course overall, and very playable. I suspect players of all skill levels will enjoy this one. Overall, a 4.0/5.0 and recommended.
|No hosted tournaments for this course.|