Named for Aslaug Sigurdsdatter Queen of Denmark who was the wife of famous Viking warrior Ragnar Lodbrok King of Denmark and Sweden around the year 840 My 38th great grandparents.
|No hosted tournaments for this course.|
Other Courses by Wayne Adams
This course has lots of potential, but I also have a few points that need to be criticized.Reviewed by: Thomas Oberholzer on 6/18/2015
- the (sunset) lightning was fantastic
- blending was (almost) perfect
- I really liked what you did with those direction signs; just don't place them too close to the greens
- #13 was the signature hole; fantastic island green, loved it!
- bunkers could use a little bit more depth here and there
- while I loved those directions signs, I'd say a few of them are placed too close to the green/playing area
- Green #16 is borderline (or even above); if you have to chip/pitch from anywhere around the green, the ball is (almost) unstoppable!