Hello everyone. I would like to invite you to play my second completely custom course, The Perigrine at Beechwood Hills. This 6909 par 72 course is carved into the natural landscape of the Beechwood Hills area that provides a realistic and enjoyable golfing experience. The course offers a range of wide fairways where you can let it fly, as well as some narrow landing areas that my have you think twice about pulling out the driver. Enjoy your round at the Perigrine!
- lighting is set well - nice dusk look
- some holes have great views off the tee shots
- realistic layout with wide fairways
- some bunkers lack depth
- rough edging cuts under fairway, bunkers
- couple of fringes are extra wide
- some pins in full shadows - can be hard to read breaks w/ grids
- some fairway edges too jagged
There were glimpses greatness at The Perigrine at Beechwood Hills but unfortunately a couple of nagging issues keep Andre from graduating into the 4* range. More attention to the rough edges would improve the overall look - a few too many ribbons from where the rough edge disappears under the fairway. Some of the fairway edges were a bit too busy as well. The lighting and mood was great. The greens were at times easy and relaxing and at other times, difficult and in need of extra concentration. Still worth the price of admission - go out and have a round - just play quick before the sun sets!
|No hosted tournaments for this course.|