Middle East theme with three Pyramids and one Sphinx in background. Large clubhouse visable on many holes.water with bridges
|No hosted tournaments for this course.|
Other Courses by Wayne Adams
Mummy's Curse has some good hole variety and a decent test of golf. The course never felt unfair but there are a few greens with some steep run-offs. The pyramids in the background look pretty good, but not near the level of Secret of Giza. The following are the elements which I found need improvement:
1. Remove range yardage signs from fairways
2. Puddles of water from lack of terrain improvements outside the course
3. Bunker shaping and sculpting- most were just the lay of the land and thus had awkward bumps and leveling issues.
4. Water rings around greens and areas where rough not incorporated
5. Not all tee boxes were flat
6. Elevation and smoothing improvements needed.
Overall it was a playable course, but I believe it lacks replay value.