- Well thought-out hole designs
- Bunker placement is testing but very fair
- Planting is believable and well structured
- Course is mostly auto-generated, as a result of when it was released in the early access days
- "Dummy" tee boxes on some holes but not others
- Some bunkers could have used better depth shaping and sculpting to be more life-like
We really enjoyed playing Boulder Pointe. One of the many good courses in LaVasseur's portfolio. Any early access course that has the unfortunate "auto-gen" feel, this is one that will withstand the test of time and is a great example of what can be done to improve even an autogen course (not that we recommend it nowadays). We recommend you give it a try and we hope Craig continues to submit courses to us here at TGC Tours.
|No hosted tournaments for this course.|